Vendor – Terms & Conditions
- Antique/classic cars, automotive parts and related items only. No Flea market items!
- Outside vendors will be allowed to stay in their space all night Friday and Saturday.
- Food vendors will open on Friday from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM. All food vendors will open at 7:00AM on Saturday and Sunday.
- All gates will close at 8:00 PM on Friday night. Saturday night all gates will close at 8:00 PM. No vendors will be allowed to enter the Fairgrounds until 5:30 AM the following morning AT THE NORTH GATE ONLY. All Vendors exiting-USE GATE 5 ONLY (South end of Row I). GATE 5 IS AN EXIT ONLY – NO ENTRANCE.
- Absolutely NO power cords will be allowed to lie across roads. You CANNOT use Fairgrounds Power under any circumstance except in buildings 1, 2 and 3.
- The California State Fire Marshal has mandated NO OPEN FIRES, wood or charcoal, on the fairgrounds. Propane fueled heaters or barbecues only.
- Cruising by motorcycle, car, truck, bike, ATV, etc. is strictly prohibited, with the exception of standard electric handicapped scooters.
- The State of California will not permit the following on the Fairgrounds:
- – NO firearms
- – NO outside alcohol
- – NO dogs, except for service dogs. Service dogs must be kept on a leash.
- No unauthorized food or beverage vendors.
- All unsold items and trash must be taken with you when leaving fairgrounds.
- Swapping ends at 5PM on Saturday and 3PM on Sunday. The Fairgrounds must be vacated by 5PM Sunday.
- Parts Pick-Up. There will be two parts pick-up points for large items. We have parts shuttles to transfer large items only to the pick-up points. Please pass this information on to your buyers.
- Security will be provided, but the fairgrounds is extremely large and we can assume NO LIABILITY FOR YOUR PROPERTY. We suggest you secure it when you leave your space. It is your responsibility to protect and secure your property. Swap Meet Organizers will not be held responsible.
- All popup tents must be inherently fire resistant and labeled as such and must meet State Fire Marshal requirements.
- No vehicles will be allowed to park in the vendor spaces that are in the sheds.
- Vendors must adhere ID placard to car window and it must be visible at all times or vehicle will be towed.
- Any government restrictions in place during the Turlock Swap Meet will be observed.
- Your Swap Meet Registration contract is not transferable to another person without the prior consent from Modesto Area A’s.
- Your registration includes 2 wristbands per space for up to 3 spaces or a total of 6 wristbands. Additional wristbands will be available at Polo Field staging gate. Wristbands must be worn at all times during Swap Meet
- The Modesto Area A’s Model A Club reserves the right to refuse the rental of spaces to anyone.
- On Friday, staging for all vendors will be held at the PoloField off Soderquist Road. YOU MUST ENTER THIS AREA VIA CANAL STREET
- Gate pass must be affixed to the lower left-hand corner of the windshield, and wristbands must be on while in the staging area and before entering the gates.
- Gates to the Fairgrounds will not open earlier than 2:00 PM on Friday. If you come in on Friday, you must enter through the staging area.
CARS FOR SALE
- All vehicles must stay within the limits of your swap space. Vendor’s vehicles and RV’s must be parked in their space OR parked at the RV parking lot on the west side of the Polo Field. NO RV parking allowed in arena area.
- The designated “Club Members RV lot” will be strictly for Modesto Model A Club Members. This area will be staffed to prevent any other parking.
- No parking within 20 feet of any building.
- 2000 and older cars ONLY in the “Cars for Sale” area. NO boats, trailers, car haulers or RV’s allowed. All cars must be driven into the sales area under their own power (no pushing). CARS FOR SALE ENTER THROUGH BROADWAY GATE ONLY.
- No parts or other items can be sold in the car corral.
- With entrance to “Cars for Sale” you will receive a gate sticker which must be attached to the lower left-hand corner of your windshield, and one wristband which you must put on before entering the staging area.
- Buildings 1, 2, and 3 will open for set-up on Friday from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM only. The buildings will reopen on Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 AM
- The purchase of tables is offered during online registration and from your vendor portal
- Model A Ford Club of America are not responsible for the property of vendors or any other participant.
- Anyone leaving or having property, merchandise, or belongings of any kind on the fairgrounds, whether in a building or outside, secured or not secured, attended or not attended, does so at his/her own risk.
- Turlock Swap Meet, its staff, State of California, Stanislaus County and their employees are NOT responsible for theft or personal injury.
PENALTIES OR LOSS OF SPACES
Violating any of the following rules can result in the loss of vendor space(s):
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. You will be required to purchase a new wristband if the original is lost.
ALL PAID SPACES, WRISTBANDS, TABLES AND RV SPOTS ARE FINAL.
NO REFUNDS-NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Service dogs only.
- No firearms.
- No outside alcohol, drunkenness or fighting
- Vendor spaces must be utilized for the purpose of selling only.
- No parking vehicles “not for sale.”
- No selling or scalping of space(s) for more than the original cost.