57 years ago the Turlock Swap Meet started with only 6 vendors and a handful of buyers. Today there are over 1,000 vendors and up to 20,000+ attendees over two days.
Items you can expect to find:
Model A and T cars
Vintage cars from the 30’s-40’s
Classic cars the 50’s – 60’s
Collector cars and hot rods from the 70’s – 80’s
PARTS: (Parts shuttle available)
For all cars above including
Tires & rims
Flat bed frames
ACCESSORIES AND ALL THINGS CAR RELATED + MORE
Road, oil, gas signs
Vintage gas pumps
Magazines, toys and memorabilia
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
CARS FOR SALE
Beginning Friday, the day before the Swap Meet at approximately 9:00am cars for sale will be staged in the parking lot on the corner of Canal Street and Soderquist. Cars will line-up on a first come first served basis. As the cars enter the parking lot fees will be collected and GATE PASSES issued. The GATE PASS must be affixed to the lower corner of your windshield and must remain there for the duration of the Swap Meet. You will also be given ONE WRISTBAND which will allow you to leave and re-enter the fairgrounds during regular Swap Meet operating hours. Passengers must purchase wristbands. At approximately 2:00pm, CARS FOR SALES will be escorted to the Car Corral.
After 2:00pm, and until 8:00pm, CARS FOR SALE will need to enter the Car Corral via the Broadway Gate to the Fairgrounds. Passengers must exit the car and purchase wristbands. THE WRISTBANDS MUST BE PLACED ON YOUR WRISTS AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. The wristbands are waterproof and must be worn all weekend. Any hand carried or damaged wristbands will not be honored.
Cars coming in on Saturday need to go to the Broadway gate prior to 7:00am to gain entry to the Car Corral.
DO NOT PARK ON ALMOND AVENUE OR BROADWAY OR NEAR ANY GATE BEFORE THE GATES OPEN. POLICE WILL TICKET ANYONE DOING SO.
HOURS, FEES, RULES & REGULATIONSATTENDEE HOURS:
January 27 – 7:00am – 5:00pm
January 28 – 7:00am – 3:00pm
Parts shuttle available during open hours.
ATTENDEE ADMISSION FEES:
$20.00 Saturday – Sunday (2 day pass)
$10.00 Sunday Only
Children under 12 Free
Attendee – Rules & RegulationsGENERAL
- Any government restrictions in place during the Turlock Swap Meet will be observed.
- All bags are subject to inspection upon entering the fairgrounds.
- Turlock Swap Meet organizers reserve the right to refuse entrance to anyone.
- The State of California will not permit the following on the Fairgrounds:
- – NO firearms
- – NO outside alcohol or drunkenness
- – NO dogs, except for service dogs. Service dogs must be kept on a leash.
- No unauthorized food or beverage vendors.
- No cruising of motorcycles, bikes, cars, golf carts, mopeds, scooters or any other motorized conveyance is allowed.
- Only small handicapped vehicles designed for and used by handicapped persons are allowed.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. You will be required to purchase a new wristband if the original is lost.
- Model A Ford Club of America is not responsible for parked vehicles or personal property left in unattended vehicles.
- Turlock Swap Meet, its staff, State of California, Stanislaus County and their employees are NOT responsible for theft or personal injury.