Cars For Sale
CARS FOR SALE spaces are $40 each for cars 20 years old and older, and $60 for cars 19 years old and newer, for the duration of the Swap Meet.
Cars twenty years old or older, and special interest cars are preferred, but newer cars are accepted for the additional cost.
Cars for sale spaces are on a first come, first served basis. There are no reserved spaces.
Beginning Friday, the day before the Swap Meet, at approximately 9 AM, cars arriving early will be staged in the Polo Field off Soderquist Ave. (opposite the Fair Grounds). Cars will be lined up on a first come, first served basis. During the staging process, fees will be collected and GATE PASSES issued. The GATE PASSES must be affixed to the lower left corner of your windshield, and must remain there for the duration of the Swap Meet. You will also be given one wristband, which will allow you to leave the Fairgrounds and re-enter at any time during regular Swap Meet operating hours. Any additional passengers will have to pay the admission fee of $15.00. THESE MUST BE PLACED ON YOUR WRISTS AT TIME OF REGISTRATION. They are waterproof and must be worn all weekend. Any hand carried or damaged wristbands will not be honored.
At 2 PM, Cars For Sale will be allowed to enter the Cars For Sale areas.
Cars coming in on Saturday need to go to the Broadway gate to gain intery prior to 7 A.M.
DO NOT PARK ON ALMOND AVE OR BROADWAY OR NEAR ANY GATE BEFORE THE GATES OPEN. POLICE WILL TICKET ANYONE DOING SO. YOU MUST GO TO THE STAGING AREA.
CARS FOR SALE – RULES AND REGULATION
- NO ALCOHOL, DOGS, CONTROLLED DRUGS OR GUNS allowed on Fairgrounds or Swap Meet property.
- No PARTS or other items can be sold on Cars For Sale spaces.
- No FOOD or BEVERAGES can be sold on Cars For Sale spaces.
- Cars ONLY in the "Cars for Sale area. NO boats, trailers, car haulers or RV's allowed. All cars must be driven into the sales area under their own power, they may not be pushed, towed or trailered to a space.
- Park in designated space only. Parking is not allowed within 20 feet of any occupied building, or in barricaded areas.
- The Cars For Sale gate pass must be attached to the lower left hand corner of the windshield. Cars without a properly attached Gate Pass will not be allowed to enter the Grounds.
- Cars For Sale must be parked in an appropriate space. Cruising, or driving “around”, is not allowed.